Summer Beauty Haul

Posted on 21 August 2014

I'm glad to say that I am finally here with my collective summer beauty haul. I've picked up some lovely stuff over the past few months, and I also added a few bits that I got for my birthday in this video. This video contains make-up, nail polishes and skincare, and you can expect to see brands such as Chanel, Dior, Eve Lom, Aesop, La Mer, and oh, I finally got a Clarisonic! Sit back and enjoy, and let me know if you want to see any reviews, especially of the Aesop products, which is probably what I'm most excited about. If you want to check out my mentioned reviews, you'll find the Diptyque Eau Rose hand lotion HERE, and the Dior Addict IT-Lash HERE and Addict IT-Liner HERE.

Stay tuned these following weeks for reviews on my three facial masks, and more Clarisonic talk will come later this week.

Post a Comment