Haircare Haul

Posted on 21 September 2014

I did a little bit of shopping at one of my favorite online stores, Feel Unique, a few weeks ago. Two boxes came for me yesterday, and since I didn't have anything exciting to tell you about today, I thought I'd share this little haircare haul. I picked up a few things from the two brands that I would call my favorite haircare brands. Kérastase has been a favorite for years, and I feel that I, more or less, can never go wrong with their products. The other brand is Philip Kingsley, which I just discovered this year, but quickly became a favorite.


From Kérastase I picked up two favorites from the Reflection range for colour treated hair, Bain Chroma Captive shampoo, one of my all time favorites, and Chroma Thermique, a protective milk for heat styling. I've been using the shampoo on and off for a few years now, after previously sticking to the Resistance Bain de Force reinforcing shampoo for ages. The Bain Chroma Captive shampoo doesn't really feel that amazing when I use it, but everytime I stop, I miss it so much. It protects my colour, and at the same time it cleans better than other shampoos for colour treated hair, which is exactly what I need since I only wash my hair every three days. The Chroma Thermique is also a repurchase. I'm really lazy, so I would prefer a spray protector, but this is just so good! Seems that others agree as well, because I keep seing rave reviews.


From british brand Philip Kingsley, I picked up a travel sized shampoo and conditioner, as well as a full size conditioner, all from the Re-Moisturizing range for coarse hair. I've previously tried the Moisture Balancing range, and I really liked what it did for my hair. I'm hoping I'll like this even more, since it's more suited for my hairtype. I love that they make so many of their products in smaller sizes that are much more travel, and trial friendly. They also make little shampoo and conditioner sets, where you get to try out their famed Elasticizer as well, which may just be the most amazing hair mask ever.

Post a Comment