Space.NK UK Fall Beauty Edit Event

Posted on 9 September 2014


Finally, Space.NK have announced the UK version of the Fall Beauty Event. The goodie bag is a little bit different from the US version, but I personally prefer this one. So, on wednesday September 17th, you can get this goodiebag if you shop for atleast £150 (€185 in Ireland). The event will be both in store and online, and I will come back with more information about purchasing online. But it will be on a first come, first serve basis, and there will probably be a code. The UK site offers European and worldwide delivery.

If you want to visit the event instore, get a ticket for your local store (they're £15 and redeemable against purchase). Find all the instore information HERE, and how to purchase tickets which will guarantee you a goodiebag.

Are you guys excited? Will you be shopping and getting the bag? I'm super excited, and was happy to see that many products that I've been wanting to try are in the bag, including ByTerry Baume de Rose, Sisley Black Rose Cream mask and Chantecaille Faux Cils mascara. My shopping bag is ready, and I will of course be sharing what I got when the time comes.

For information about the US event which is tomorrow, September 10th, click HERE

EDIT: The gift bag is added automatically to your cart during checkout when you have items worth £150 or more. I just placed my order for Norway, the gift bag in cart, so hopefully it goes through. Nowhere does it mention shipping outside of UK and Ireland, but it doesn't say they won't ship it either, so everything should be fine.

Post a Comment