What's in my travel makeup bag?

Posted on 23 September 2014

It's no big secret that I'm travelling with my family to the UK this week. By now I'm guessing everyone knows since I can't stop mentioning it! I'll be away for almost a week and need quite an assortment of products. I'll be going to a party while I'm there, I'll of course need my everyday makeup, and I also need to do a more polished everyday look, for going shopping in London. Anyone else out there that likes to dress up before going to nice boutiques? I'd die if I had to go to Harrods or Chanel without looking great. It's a bit silly, but I can't help it. Anyway, my makeup bag is filled, and I even had to leave behind a few products I would love to bring. Of course I would love a better selection of blushes (I'll miss my Dolce & Gabanna Provocative), and I'll probably miss my MAC Fix+, but I'm bringing my La Mer The Mist, and that should do the trick. I'm also skipping on fake lashes, since they take up so much space, and I probably wouldn't wear them anyway since it's a 90th birthday party we're going to.

If you want to watch my last makeup bag video, from December 2013, and also see which brushes I'll bring this time as well, you can do that HERE.

  1. ELSKER slike videoer som dette, så utrolig mye fint :D

    ReplyDelete