Bath & Body Works Haul!

Posted on 2 November 2014


It's such a joy for me to make Bath & Body Works haul for you guys! It's no secret that Bath & Body Works is one of my favorite things, ever! You'd think that store was made for me. Body washes? Candles? Tons of cute stuff? That really is right up my alley. In a way, it's almost a good thing they don't have any stores in Norway, because I would spend way too much time there. Today, I only have a small autumnal haul for you. I just picked up a few things this time, so shipping wouldn't be too extreme. I'm very happy with my little haul, and since filming I've tried everything but the hand soap. I was very pleasantly surprised by the fact that the mason jar candles, though small, have a great throw and manage to fill our living room. They also smell amazing, but quite different from their cold scent. The Leaves candle is perfect for autumn, and smells lika an apple/cinnamon mix. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is more of a holiday scent if you ask me, and it just smells like you're baking something delicious.

I would love for you to subsribe to my YouTube-channel, and be the first to know when I upload a new video, you can do that HERE.
  1. I love BBW. Wish it was easier to get a hold of in Norway :P

    ReplyDelete