Update/I'm back!

Posted on 27 November 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm so sorry for my lack up videos and updates lately. Even my Instagram has been dead these past few weeks. But know that I am still alive, and well. A few weeks ago I promised I would get back into blogging and filming, but that obviously didn't happend. I don't want to get too personal, but at the same time I feel that you deserve and explanation. I wouldn't want you to think that I just didn't like it anymore, or that I didn't care, because that's just not true. But the truth is, my depression has made a little comeback. It's been years since I last had to deal with it, but I always knew it would be something I would have to carry with me for the rest of my life. And suddenly, during these past months, I've had pretty bad days pop up here and there, and suddenly it was a bad weekend, and then two weekends in a month. Suddenly, I just had to face the facts and use the dreaded D-word again, and honestly just that has made me feel better. I'm so lucky as to know myself and my disease very well, and since it's so early I know that just forcing myself to stay busy and get excercise will be enough to help me. One good way of keeping busy? Blogging and filming of course! I doubt that I will truly be daily blogging right now, but I have tons of stuff in the making and to fill this blog. Starting later today, so keep your eyes peeled for a new video!

I hope you guys understand that sometimes you just have to put life on pause and take care of yourself. Doesn't mean I don't love you guys!

Love, Kaja

Post a Comment