2015 Spring Collections Haul + First Impressions

Posted on 16 February 2015


We're well into February and I feel like I'm overdue to share my spring purchases. I ended up picking up quite a few bits in January and early February, mostly from the spring collections but also one new release that is permanent. I've got some exciting pieces, so I'm glad I can finally share them with you. Instead of doing just another regular haul video, I decided to make one with first impressions, and also my overall impressions of the collections. I would love some feedback if that's something you like, or hate, so I can do it again in the future. The limited edition jungle can be a nightmare, and I know first hand how easy it can be to shop like a madman ("because it will be gone in a minute!") and having buyers remorse. I'm hoping this video can be a little guide of sorts and help you not waste your money.

Now what sucks a little bit is that these the Chanel collection launched in the US before Christmas even (crazy!) and most items will probably be long gone by now. But alas, this is what I've got to work with and luckily European launchdates are more or less the same.

Be sure to check back later this week, or tomorrow if you want to, and catch my posts on the products. And as always, if you want to subscribe to my channel you can do that HERE.

Post a Comment