Current Morning Skincare Routine

Posted on 23 February 2015


This weekends video is a little bit late (I always try to post on Fridays), but better late than never! It's been quite a hectic weekend being home alone with Edward, and of course I always put him before the blog. But anyway, this is my current skincare routine in the morning. I've been enjoying so many of the products in my routine as of late, so I thought it was time to finally film this. It's a bit of a mish-mash brand wise, but that's just how I roll, I can't contain myself to one or two brands. It seems though, that whatever I'm using at the moment, there's always a little bit (or alot) of La Mer in there. I won't go on right now, and I'll let the video speak for itself. Literally.

If you want to subscribe to my channel, you can do that HERE.

Post a Comment