February Favorites

Posted on 4 March 2015


I haven't gotten off on the best foot in the world of favorites this year. Not that the 4th can really be considered being well into a month, but I do like having my favorites up at the end of the month but it just didn't work out that way this time because we went away for the weekend. But for the first time in a long time I'm ahead of my filming schedule, and it feels great! That means new videos every Tuesday and Friday, so be sure to check in on YouTube on those days.

But getting back to favorites. Not alot of beauty favorites this month either, but I did discover (and rediscover) a few things I'm feeling very passionate about. Leave it upto a beauty blogger to feel actual passion about products! I hope you enjoy my favorites videos because they're one of my favorites to film. However, if you want to see something else don't hesistate to tell me your requests.

As always, I would love it if you would subscribe to my channel. I made it a goal to reach 1000 subscribers this year and there's still a long way to go!

Post a Comment