MAC Haul!

Posted on 25 June 2015


To say that life has been chaotic over the past few weeks would be and understatement, but after a week in our new home I finally found some time to edit this MAC haul that I filmed just before we moved out of our last apartment. There's been so much going on lately it's absolutely crazy, BUT  I've finally gotten round to filming the answers for my Q&A that I talked about in early May. Hopefully that will be up later today, tomorrow at the very least. I'm actually getting ready to visit my mom because I lost my grandfather earlier this week.

I hope you enjoy my MAC craziness, and I hope you're ready for tons more videos coming up over the past few weeks, I'm just bursting with fresh ideas!

Make sure you are subscribed to my channel, and you'll always be the first to know when I post a new video.

Post a Comment