2015 Makeup Collection & Storage

Posted on 26 July 2015


It's finally here! Before we left for our summer holiday I managed to get my vanity in order and film my updated makeup collection for you. I doubt I'll keep it like this forever, because there are a few bits I'm not super happy with, but for the foreseeable future this is what I'm working with. It's basically an IKEA overload, like the rest of our home! Which I don't love, but we don't have Pottery Barn, so it is what it is.

So let's go through the stats. My vanity is actually a desk from our old home, the short version of Bestå Burs. The little stool is Ingolf, you all know the Alex drawers and my mirrors are Skogsvåg and Trensum. I got the acrylic display for my nailpolishes off eBay, I got mine from this seller but you can just search 'acrylic nailpolish display' and you'll find loads in all different sizes. Other than that, most things are from Muji.



Post a Comment